Sunday, October 21, 2018

Virginia Vacation 2018

In October, we spent two weeks driving in a big loop: Boston -> New Jersey -> Ocean City, MD -> Virginia Beach -> Richmond -> Luray Caverns -> Skyline Drive -> Baltimore -> New Jersey/New York -> Boston.

Upon return, I started sorting through my photos and was going to post them on Google, as usual. That's when I realized that Google Photos (which devoured PicasaWeb, a wonderful platform for sharing photos with captions, and then killed it off) changed their display format yet again: neither comments nor info descriptions are now visible when viewing a slideshow, so there is no way to attach captions to the photos.

So I am giving up on Google Photos altogether, and sharing my photos via this blog, comics-like. Very little text and extra-large pictures, let's see how it works out.

Here are the stories so far:
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment